We are working on a number of studies using the information and samples our volunteers have provided.
We hope to understand why some people experience no symptoms or symptoms that get better while others continue to experience symptoms weeks and months after infection. This is called “long COVID”. We want to understand if genetics play a role in determining who is likely to experience long COVID.
Click on the links below to find out more.
- Understanding the genetics of COVID-19 and long COVID
- COVID-19 and metabolic markers
- Looking for clues in the gut microbiome
- Using health record data to further understand COVID-19
- The effects of COVID-19 on cognitive function
- Pregnancy, the pandemic, and me
- How have sleep patterns and sleep quality been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic?
We will share updates in our newsletters and invite our volunteers to take part in new studies via email.